Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Coeburn Cane

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Coeburn Cane

    I have went to the help desk numberous times for Steven to replinish my history. The help desk hasn't given me any results. All I want is for this board to restore my previous history,

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Cane

    PM him directly
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Cane

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sage View Post
    I have went to the help desk numberous times for Steven to replinish my history. The help desk hasn't given me any results. All I want is for this board to restore my previous history,
    Dude--I don't know that they can to be honest. The only thing I think they might be able to do is find your old screen name, reset the password for you, and let you get back on it. Your old screen name should be something like "imported_The_Sage", or close to it.

    It's not a "this board" thing that's keeping that from happening, any user related issues like screen name changes, password resets, or history retrieval is up to them.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Cane

    Just thought of something man...has your screen name always been "The_Sage", from the beginning? Because when the import happened at the beginning of the year, my screen name "CoeburnCane" wouldn't work, and I had to log in under my very first original name: "a_football_fan". IF you had a name from the very beginning of the board that was any different at all from your current name, you should try logging in under it with an old password that went with it.

    If you can think of an earlier name than "The_Sage" that you may have had, post it up here and I can look it up in our member database and see if it still exists. From there, we can give it to Steven and MAYBE make the process easier. Still don't know that they can merge your current 64 or so posts with the old name, but we won't know until we find the old name first.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Cane

    The only name I have is The_Sage. When the new board b/c available my name also said Imported The_Sage. So I, like others did re-joined using my original name.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Cane

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sage View Post
    The only name I have is The_Sage. When the new board b/c available my name also said Imported The_Sage. So I, like others did re-joined using my original name.
    Well, I don't know if it got lost in the import at the beginning of the year or if it was later or whatever...but I just looked in the member listing for all of HostBoard and there isn't an "imported_The_Sage".

    Honestly, unless Steven or Adam come up with a good idea--I don't see us getting the old screen name info back.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Cane

    Thank you. Whatever you can do will be appreciated.

  8. #8
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Cane

    The Help Desk shows 2 requests. The latest:
    Help with old history - Hostboard - Help Desk
    has been replied to and more or less echoes Coeburn Cane comments.

    If we did in fact revert your name it is more then likely it was done thru a PM request which I enacted on. This is sort of why I do not particuarly accept PM or email requests as we have no way of tracking it there after thus why I also have my signature noting such.

    Let me know if there is another ID or something else we need to look in to.
    Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •